What is a cookie?
It is a file that is downloaded to your computer or other device to access certain web pages that collect information about your browsing on this website. In some cases cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and allow you to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment, among other things, and according to the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user. To see more information on what are cookies, which store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please be directed to this link.
Identification of types of cookies
Following the guidelines established by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the cookies used or usable in this web are classified as follows:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the terminal user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Session cookies: They collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: They store data in the terminal so that it can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie-about-minute period several years.
- Cookies techniques: They allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist.
- Cookies Customization: Allows the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal, for example, language, type of browser through which you access the service, locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the responsible therefor, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites and profiling of user navigation of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer. Please carefully read the help section of your browser to learn more about how to activate the “private mode” or unlock certain cookies. Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when I return to surf this page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs without cookies services offered by any page be diminished significantly. To see more information on what are cookies, which store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please be directed to this link.